Wednesday, April 2, 2008

saving mum

here's a website I'd love to share with all my fellow mum friends!




It is the excellent website of a friend of mine from Twin Club days.

tips and hints to;

save time, save sanity, save money, save the planet etc.



happy days. xx

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Nice to meet you! I'm not sure if we've met before, but I have seen you before. I am originally from Alberta...close to McNary's. Heidi and I were close growing up. And I believe you worked there right?

Those fish and chips sound way to good! I am half Kiwi, so we go to NZ some, and that is always a highlight - fish and chips on the beach!

Would be great to meet down under sometime! Or if you ever come to this part of the world! Thanks for commenting. It's always fun to meet friends via blogland!