Thursday, May 21, 2009

5 more little weeks ,

and then off on our adventure :)

gosh I hope we finish getting ready in time, need to purchase a camping fridge, camping bunks for the kids, get a canopy put on Brad's ute & a dual battery system installed, ahh what else ? hmm, maybe some audio books downloaded to my ipod for the long driving days to keep us entertained ?

where to ? the heart of Australia, one of the seven great wonders of the world (The Rock), Coober Pedy, Kakadu, 'the Alice', Darwin and some other national parks.

my only real worry ? crocodiles ! And I would love to 'arrange' an event that would cuase Brad's mobile to be 'accidently' left at home ... have to get creative about that. ( don't tell him ! and no he NEVER ever checks our blog .. )

hope you are having a great day.

1 comment:

Lisa McConnell said...

LOL at leaving the cell phone...I think that would make any trip great!!! Or meal for that matter! Have fun!